What We Do and How We Help
At the Stress Management Institute, we make adverse stress in the workplace a thing of the past. But if you have a happy destressed workplace, then congratulations and keep on doing what you are doing.
However, workplace stress is insidious. The first symptoms of workplace stress may be when an employee lodges a Workers Compensation claim. And there are other ways that workplace stress can show itself eg:
- high absenteeism and presenteeism;
- declining KPI’s such as productivity;
- excessive incidences of conflict;
- low efficiency and non-conforming WHS measures;
- poor employee engagement; and
- high staff turnover
So where do you go to from here?